Barky Beaver donated soil for an important program in our home of Clay County, Tennessee. Our parent company’s Wellness Committee representatives Inez Price of Honest Abe Log Homes and Mary Pennington of Barky Beaver are members of the “Healthier Tennessee” program in Clay County. The committee provides a community service promoting healthier living, and last week vegetable plants were provided to some of the underserved communities around Celina and to the Senior Citizens community garden. These plants will grow in Barky Beaver soil.
About Barky Beaver
Founded more than 30 years ago, family-owned Barky Beaver manufactures environmentally-safe, natural mulch & soil mix products for wholesale & retail.
- A Rain Barrel – Not the Children’s Song
- How Deep is Your Mulch?
- Tim Smith Celebrates 48 Years at Smith Family Businesses
- A Swale Can Be Swell!
- 50 Year Celebration Set for Oct. 27 at Moss
- Oct. 19 & 20 Southern Marketplace Barn Sale
- Falling in Love with Gardening
- Creating a Simple Garden
- Choosing Plants
- Problem Solved with Lightweight Soil
- Why Mulching is Beneficial
- Creation To Destination